[Dailydrool] Casper

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 07:49:06 PST 2011

Gwen,

I am so sorry you had to send your sweet girl to the bridge.  What a wonderful send off she had (Fey-Fey will be hard-pressed to have a buffet better than what she ate in the past couple of weeks), and how very much you loved her.  I know what a comfort it was to her to have her beloved Mommy holding her in her arms as she left for her flight to the bridge.

Geoffrey, Henry, and Molly are sending heart healing drool and I'm sending gentle thoughts.  I'm also hoping the gates to the bridge close for a little while -- too many of our darling babies have taken their trips lately.  Laura