[Dailydrool] vote to help WABR win $1,000

rescue at wabr.net rescue at wabr.net
Tue Mar 1 09:39:02 PST 2011

Thank you for voting for Washington Basset Rescue.  We are sooo excited we made it into the final Top Five against some BIG non-profits.    That's has to say something special about "parents" of our wonderful silly bassets.  If you haven't voted, pleeeease help us out.  The $1,000 would be Awesome. On the fun side, wouldn't it be fun seeing a bunch of bassets lined up under that oversize check.

 "How To"  3  Steps

1. Login to your Facebook acct

2. Go to the STCU (Spokane Teachers Credit Union) Facebook pg
    Click "like" icon at the top of the pg (you already did this if you voted in round 1)

http://www.facebook.com/mySTCU

3. Click Poll on the STCU pg to vote for #3 Washington Basset Rescue
    You may have to allow the FB Poll application if you've never used it before
    (this prevents online voter fraud)

Pat
Washington Basset Rescue