[Dailydrool] Michigan Waddle Queen and King

Linda Ross rossbunch5 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 1 17:26:13 PST 2011

 Hi everyone, its me Lola Mae.  Mama and her friend have been working VERY hard
making a web site for my Sister Ellie Ann and Brother Buddy to beable to be
Queen and King of this years Michigan Waddle. Mama is making Snoods, Scrunchie
Collar covers, Basset Buddys (corn heating pads) and the most exciting one of
all BERETS!!!!!!  Yes, Berets, this years theme is "FRENCH" so we thought it
world be awesome for all of us Hounds, to wear Berets for our parade.  Please
check out the site and if you ae going to the Michigan Waddle PLEASE ORDER a
Beret!!   All my houndie friends let your Mama's know you want a Beret for the
Waddle.  Remember all moneys from all the sales will go right to Michigan Basset
Rescue!!!!
 Here is the Web Site to order: www.ellieandbuddy2011.com.  Remember to order
now supplies are limited.  You can order now and pick up at the Waddle to save
on shipping.

THANK YOU
LOLA MAE,
Trying to get my sister and brother Queen and King of Michigan Waddle