[Dailydrool] Rescue Challenge and Morse

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 18:45:35 PST 2011

I don't know how OMBR is suddenly so far ahead!  I wonder if votes
were taken away from Wynne for some reason?  Like maybe they were
caught using vote aggregators or something... that's the only thing I
can think of.

Becky Stanton - honestly,Morse is the most spoiled rotten basset I
have ever heard of.  What a brat!   Currently, all you are teaching
him is that if he makes enough of a brat of himself, he'll get
whatever he wants.

Here's my suggestion: keep a squirt bottle full of water on your
nightstand.  when he wakes you up at 2 am, tell him to go back to
sleep.  If he starts whining or moaning, or pawing at you, squirt him
with the water bottle.  Repeat this 14950513 times until 7 a.m.
Hopefully, after a couple of nights of this, he will learn that waking
you up before 7 am gets him NOTHING but a face full of cold water.

--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!