[Dailydrool] the hounds now share their bedtime snack

Alicia Pool apool at wolfrogersdickey.com
Wed Mar 2 04:55:01 PST 2011

The other night, the DH put the bedtime dog bones on top of each crate while
waiting for the hounds to come in from their final pee break of the night.
Cletus the cat was sitting on top of one of the crates and ate the dog bone
(a small one).  Now each night, all three of the hounds and Cletus get a
bedtime dog bone.  What a crazy bunch!

Alicia Flo, Gabe and Liz (It’s ok, we all love Cletus)

Cletus the cat (Why didn’t I think of this before?)