[Dailydrool] Casper & Ozark Mtn

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Wed Mar 2 08:13:20 PST 2011

I am so sorry that Casper has made her journey to the bridge.  Take heart that she is once again a young and healthy hound and that she knew how much that she was loved by you. May she live forever in the magic of your memories. The boys are slinging chicken jerky heart healing drool to help mend your broken heart.

The boyz are on high drool production for Maya, Xaxa and all the other sick hounds and humans.

As for Ozark Mountain being way ahead...just a theory here: maybe they had somekind of trouble with their website  where the vote counting stalled or even stoped and when they fixed it all of our drooler votes showed up.  Just a wacked out theory.  i just hope that we can keep Ozark ahead and be able to pull them a win out of this.

Love, Drool & Belly rubs to all
Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt & Ruger