[Dailydrool] Okay... New pup news

Leslie Rich lesliegrich at comcast.net
Wed Mar 2 13:08:56 PST 2011

Yes, he¹s here ­ all 35 pounds of him ­ he looks like a toy tonka truck....

Here¹s today¹s issue and I would appreciate any suggestions... He got along
fine with the cats at the shelter person¹s home and so we thought, ok ­ no
problem with ours ­ WRONG.... They are the only living creatures he¹s
actually snarled at and chased ­ thoughts? I¹m already in love with him ­
he¹s the first basset that¹s ever shown any cat aggression (or
assertiveness, if you will) and I¹m not sure how to approach the situation ­
I can¹t be here al the time...

Thanks,
Leslie,

Leslie Rich