[Dailydrool] Holly's " I Want to be King of the Michigan Waddle" chicken jerky

Susan Green Suzyvette at satx.rr.com
Wed Mar 2 15:00:08 PST 2011

Thanks to everyone that has been supporting us this past year.  We are still in the chicken jerky business, will be until we leave for Michigan.  And we would be happy to hand deliver it to you if you are going to attend the Waddle.

We are also busy getting all our photos together for our big Woofle.  Thanks to everyone that has donated items.  We are still waiting for a couple of photos and then Auntie Bonnie will have our site up and running.

We have lots of nice things....towels, wine glasses & carafe, PJ's for all seasons....just to mention a few items, and they all have Basset Hounds on them :)

If you have any questions about the chicken jerky please email us off list.

Thanks again,
Suz
Holly Noelle - Thanks for helping a little girl with her dream :)