[Dailydrool] CJ

Dawn Gardner dawn at happyhoundpetservices.com
Fri Mar 4 19:32:47 PST 2011

Please drool like you've never drooled for my little weenie dog, CJ.  He
just took an emergency trip to the vet.  Something to do with his heart,
which has been enlarged for years.  He collapsed in his dinner, and seemed
almost comatose by the time we made the ten minute drive to the vet.  My vet
met me at the office and said he would take CJ home with him and try to get
him stabilized, but I could tell he wasn't confident CJ would make it.

I know he's an old fellow, but I don't want to lose my little man.  I just
said goodbye to my Annie beaglebaby in December.  Momma just isn't ready for
another one.  Not that we ever are.

Dawn Gardner
Behavioral Consultant & Trainer
Happy Hound Pet Services