[Dailydrool] Houndie hello...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Sat Mar 5 10:57:36 PST 2011

 This is Dozer Boneworthy Lowrider here of the NJ 4.  Our Mama has been reading the Drool, keeping up on all things houndie.  Sometimes she laughs loudly, other times she has leaky eyes.  I do not like to see this as it makes me sad as well.

I digress, however.  I am most happy that the weather is slowly beginning to warm up.  I enjoy the sun on my snooter, a breeze lifting my silky ears and the wonderful aroma of damp earth with a dash of deer poop, hehehe.  I so look forward to getting back to the dog park when it is a bit less muddy.  Weather notwithstanding, I enjoy my constitutional strolls each day even if I have to share them with one of my housemates, especially that little rapscallion, Dudley.  I have him mostly trained to give me the respect due and elder hound but 'tis a task one must work at constantly.  Sigh...

Today was particularly productive.  I was motoring along, doing the sniffy, leaving pee-mail hither and yon when what should assail my snooter but the irresistable odor of a dead, winged creature.  Sure enough, there it was, lying directly in my path - well, all but its head, anyroo - and this old buy moved with lightening speed to get it into my mouth before the slave could do a thing about it!  All her "Dozer, leave it's" were for naught. Naught, I say!  I had claimed my prize and it was going to be mine!  I was briskly heading home with it when horrors!  She stomped on my leash and had the audacity to reach into my mouth and pull my delectable snack right back through my lipper flaps!  How dare she?  This is wrong!  I may need to sue.  Possession being nine-tenths of the law and all...I must admit, however, she did fork over a rather scrumptious treat in its place.  I think I detected the flavor of chicken and apple before it disappeared...hehehe.

Anyroo, I just wanted to say hello to my fellow hounds and houndettes.  I produce copious drool at mealtimes hoping for some leftovers or a lick of the plate.  Sometimes I am successful in looking starved enough.  Others?  Not so much.  One final note; it is beyond time to close the gates to the Bridge.

Snooters,
Dozer B. Lowrider
Gentlehound