[Dailydrool] Show STCU the power of the DROOL...

Mary Charbonneau mhmelcher at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 5 22:18:15 PST 2011

Plz vote for Washington Basset Rescue in the STCU Who do you Love? contest & help WABR win $1,000 donation!!!
1 vote allowed per Facebook acct and time is running out!

The Humane Society went on our local news today to promote that people should just vote for them and while they do good work, that wasn't fair to the other 4 local non-profits in the contest... it's so hard for our grassroots rescue to compete against the "big names" in town (especially when they have free TV promos & other media), but we're sure trying!!!

A vote for Washington Basset Rescue is a vote for all Bassets!  We're the only Basset Rescue up for this vote, won't you plz help?

DROOLers show STCU & SHS the power of the paw, plz VOTE for WABR - thank you!!!

STCU Facebook page (voting link is there):
http://www.facebook.com/mySTCU

VOTING LINK (direct):

http://opinionpolls.welive.tv/opinionpolls/poll.php

Pat Benstine, Rescue Coordinator &
Mary Charbonneau, Fundraising Coordinator
Washington Basset Rescue (WABR)
http://www.WABR.net