[Dailydrool] Mid-ABHR Online Auction starts 3/8/11

Suzanne Fitch adopt4paws at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 6 11:58:50 PST 2011

Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue has already taken in 20 bassets this year and needs your help with paying vet bills while you have fun trying to win auction items.

Our online auction starts 3/8/2011, but you can sign up and preview our offerings now!
Go to http://midabhrauction.shutterfly.com/

We are still adding items up until the day the auction starts.
Bid HIGH, Bid OFTEN, HELP the homeless hounds of Mid-ABHR.

Suzanne Fitch, President
Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue
a 501c3 non-profit organization dedicated to
the welfare and rescue of basset hounds
www.midatlanticbassets.com