[Dailydrool] Basset Hound Pin Cushion Fundraiser

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 6 13:01:17 PST 2011

Today Elder Clara and Fabulous Freddie are kicking of their
Basset Hound Silhouette Pin Cushion Sale.
www.elderclarafabulousfreddie.com
Our very own drooler Barbara T handcrafted each one of the pin cushions to
help us continue to raise funds to cover GGBR and my foster boy, Fabulous
Freddie,  mounting medical bills for treatment of his oral malignant melanoma.

These are not some wimpy little cushions, they are 5" in diameter.  The pin cushions
are awesome and my sneak preview led me to buy 4 already.  Being someone
who sews a lot, I really appreciate the size.  Even though we are calling them pin cushions
they can have many different uses such as just a special decor piece, a paper weight or
any other use you can come up with.

Thank You to Auntie Debbie and Elder Clara for coming up with the idea.  A very special
Thank you to Auntie Barbara, who worked her fingers beyond the bone creating a 100
of these unique pin cushions.   Fabulous Freddie, The Dog House Gang and I love you
dearly  for working so hard on this project.

Hurry there are now only 96 of these unique basset pin cushions available.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang with our Fabulous Freddie
Volunteer/Foster for Golden Gate Basset Rescue
Please Visit Freddie's Cancer Treatment Fundraiser Page:
 http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/FabulousFreddie/golden-gate-basset-rescue-inc
Vote for Ozark Mountain Basset Rescue in the 2011 Shelter Challenge:
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3