[Dailydrool] not today

Marty Needham martyd70 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 05:53:48 PST 2011

Hi everyone,

I could really use some good humor drool today.

I thought things were finally settleing down around here.We had a
lovely dinner Saturday night for our 40th wedding anniversary,Sunday
we had a quiet day after church,THIS Morning I get up to a crate full
of smashed POOP,not nice anytime but at 430 am it is even more
unpleasant.I get the offender out and start to clean,8 other dogs now
howling and the DH is not feeling so hot(He should have had his head
in that crate,UGH!Finally get it all cleaned and now I have to wash
Trudy,what a mess,shes all done,I let the others out but I still smell
POOP with the mixture of pinesol,the hunt is still on.We have to go to
court today,never been there before so please if you could spare a
little humor drool I sure would appreciate it.

Marty,mom to 2hounds,2 cockers and 5 foster hounds