[Dailydrool] OFF TOPIC--re: Shelter Challenge Error

Randy S Miller meistersinger1 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 7 19:05:08 PST 2011

On Mar 6, 2011, at 12:11 PM, dailydrool-request at lists.dailydrool.org wrote:

This sounds like the same security error that has ALWAYS plagued Internet Explorer.  IE's method of handling security certificates has always been quite sloppy, as compared to Mozilla, (and it's predecessor, Netscape), Apple's Safari, and Google Chrome. It may not be an issue with Petfinder, as it is with the IE handles security certificates and certain types of cookies (and I don't mean the canine- or human-consumable type of treat.)

Randy