[Dailydrool] My Protector

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 04:34:44 PST 2011

With Cooper a bit on the decline (altho not so's you'd notice) Conley has
appointed himself the Guardian, the Protector, the Augury of Bad Things Out
There:
With Cooper out here with me (he was barking at the Bassets: "Don't DO that!
Stop licking each other! Don't look at me!") Conley stationed himself on the
back of the couch and began growling and giving his low key "ruff" that is
indicative of Stranger Danger. Because it is early I finally gave up and
went to see who was breaking into my Van, dragging a child down the street,
or prowling the window with a shotgun: three doors down my neighbor was
pulling out of his garage.
Nobody gone sneek up on WE!

MomPerson to Nigel,(go to sleep) Llewis (Whut now?) Conley (Lookout lookout
you nebber nose!!!) Cooper (jeez.)