[Dailydrool] Kentuckiana dog shows March 19th & 20th

erusselburg2 at aol.com erusselburg2 at aol.com
Tue Mar 8 03:39:19 PST 2011

 Hello Droolers,

It's me again - I don't post often at all, but I want to send out an offer to any basset exhibitors coming to Louisville shows in two weeks.  I'm the beagle breeder-basset rescuer-basset ring stalker (LOL) who usually lurks around the bassets at the dog shows, hoping for my "fix". Last year at the Kentuckiana cluster I helped Jackie Fogel by showing one of her new puppies, but this year Jackie is judging the regional specialty, so cannot enter any of her dogs.

If there are any basset folks entered at this show who need help bringing a hound into the ring, I will probably be available for handling (save any conflict with beagle ring times).  I will only be there Saturday and Sunday.  Just contact me offline at ironwoodbgl at aol.com.

Ahrooo y'all!

Edy Ballard
Ironwood Beagles