[Dailydrool] Naughty dogs

Mucci, Annette Annette.Mucci at us.hjheinz.com
Tue Mar 8 08:29:08 PST 2011

After having been through 3 boxer puppies over the past 11 years and 1
younger boxer, I swear to god my bassets are angels and the stuff they
get into seems so mild in comparision sometimes....lol  I also think
they figure let the boxers go first, see if they get caught and then
we'll follow suit.

Now that the bassets are older (slightly) and we have 1 boxer puppy
(Apollo) in the house, he gets Sophie in trouble and she is very willing
to follow him into whatever adventure he is on....I should have named
them Bonnie and Clyde because if one is in trouble the other is sure to
be there too.

I remember when Schroeder was a puppy.  He was obsessed with Jeff's
jeans, which of course he always let lay on the floor beside the bed.

So Schroeder would just go in and chew a perfect circle of jean material
around one of the belt loops, enough that if Jeff would try to wear a
belt he'd have to skip that loop.  We (I) thought it was
hilarious....and then we would look at eachother and say, well, at least
he's not chewing the wall like Maya (boxer) did when she was a puppy.
Maya and Cassie were super destructive puppies but we were young, they
were our first and honestly we didn't have the room like we do now to
release that puppy energy.

The last thing that just happened at our house was I went up to shower,
not remembering that I left a bag of sandwich rolls on the counter.
None of the bassets could have reached it.  I know darn well it was Cash
(boxer), but when I found the bag of buns Sophie had it and no boxer was
to be found.... She looked at me as if to say I swear Mom it wasn't
me...

Sophie's picture is on BOTW this week, if you want to see her.   That
picture is what I call the "Essence" of Sophie.
There was probably an ahroo roo that follow up that picture taking
moment.

If I were to write a caption for that photo it would be something like,
"Hi My name is Sophie.  I'm a Libra, I like long walks in the woods,
sniffing every ounce of the yard, cuddling on laps, and playing frisky
games of chase and hide and go seek.  Call me if you want to play!?"
LOL

Love and drool to all

Annette, Schroeder, Sophie, Apollo & Cash (Maya and Cassie atb)

This communication is intended for the use of the addressee
only and may contain information that is privileged or
confidential. If you are not the addressee, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or use of this
communication is prohibited. If you received this
communication in error, please destroy it, all copies and any
attachments and notify the sender as soon as possible. Any
comments, statements or opinions expressed in this
communication do not necessarily reflect those of H.J. Heinz
Company, its subsidiaries and affiliates.