[Dailydrool] Fat Tuesday

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Mar 8 10:32:29 PST 2011

Ok,  dis be Evil Annie , and our mommy  decided to go to the  Andersons
today to get some  of dem
 poo-skies  youz nose dem fat Toosies powdered sugar delights,  dont nose
whut happened to fat Monday  , wed, thurs or da rest ob da  week.  NO  mommy
sez only fat toosies, so dey go and daddy hab to  dribe coz mommy walkin wif
da cane again, legs  and hips not working right,  but den neider is her
brainz. awwwwww im tellin, Ok meez sorry.  so  mommy & daddy standin in da line
fur dem  poo-skies and dis old crabby  women standin next to mommy and  dis
ladies friend said,   MILDRID  dont you want a poo-skies and her sez  NO
dem too messy ! so mommy  turns around ( dis is where daddy melts in to da
floor again )  mommy sez  to da old lady,  " Oh lighten up, stop being an old
crab ass and have a  powdered surgar Pooskie,  so what if dem messy,
tomorrow isnt promised to  any of us, ENJOY LIFE  and smile, hab sum fun "  so dat
old women ginb  mommy da evil eye and she hab a Poo-skie  and mommy sez "
dere dont you  feel better ? " and she sez NO  and den mommy sez
bwahahahahahah look at your coat ?  and da old women wif her gave mommy a  hug and sed
THANK YOU for making our dey !  and den the Bakery women called  momma an
embassador for the aging ! mommy gotz a standing ovulation !   whuts dat
Maggie ?????   whuts an ovulation, I tink it means mommy  goin to hab puppies .
bwahahahahaha
daddy bring mommy home and he dumped her in da dribeway and he not even
cum in da house to have poo-skies wif us,  he hab to cum in pretty  soon coz
it bath dey fur Maggie.

evil Annie,  ( I got me a poo-skies)  and Maggie wags