[Dailydrool] Powdered Sugar - DON'T MOP!!!

Basset911 at aol.com Basset911 at aol.com
Wed Mar 9 09:54:22 PST 2011

Oh No Ann!!!  lol.

Whatever you do, do not let the DH alone in the house....
OEBE Barnaby Devil Dog once emptied powdered sugar all over my house and
the Pw. Cocshall while I was on a late night rescue run.  My roomie at the
time had promised to stay home, but went with a friend to a hockey game.

Upon arriving late and after many brewskies..... the men decided to MOP THE
 HARDWOOD AND WINDEX THE GLASS.....
It was WEEKS before the pawsies stopped sticking to the floor, months
before the hounds stopped licking every surface, not to mention the nice glaze
that encrusted the ears of the sweetest hounds in Tarzana....

Although it's a miracle to watch some men clean, there are times when one
should fore go that particular miracle for the sanity of the future.

Dawn of the West
_www.daphneyland.com_ (http://www.daphneyland.com/)
661  269-2682

Daily rehabilitation and socialization of up to 100 basset  hounds and some
mixes - public viewing and visitation are Saturdays &  Sundays from 11 - 5.
Come and rub bellies in person! Volunteer opportunities  abound!
Join our facebook causes page - 2011 members for  2011
Facebook.com/basset911 !!! Get BaRNi at Daphneyland updates, help raise  funds for bassets to be
rescued! _www.firstgiving.com/snoopytu_
(http://www.firstgiving.com/snoopytu)
HoeDown  is coming! May 7, 2011!