[Dailydrool] Basset Hound Pin Cushion Fundraiser.

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 19:32:35 PST 2011

We still have our pin cushion fundraiser going to help with GGBR's
(and my foster gentleman hound) Fabulous Freddie,
who has malignant oral melanoma.   All the material and labor was donated
by Elder Clara's Momma Debbie and Barbara T.  I am donating the shipping
materials on all the single orders plus any additional mailing cost over $2.50.
$5 of each sale goes directly to Foster Fabulous Freddie's treatment fund.

These adorable pin cushions are not light weights as each one so far has
been over just a little over 1/2 lb each and 5 inches in diameter.   Besides being
well made they are great for keeping pins at their sharpest.

I have a huge sewing project going on with heavy upholstery material (yeah slabe
wen you gonna leeb dat moochine alone.  Wat about mememememe???)  On a fluke
yesterday I decided to see if the cushion would sharpen the machine needles.  OMD
it worked!!!!  So now instead of changing needles a lot I  take them out and
stick the cushion 5-6 times.  I don't have to toss them anymore unless I break
or bend one.  wooohooo!

So go take a peek at these awesome pin cushions at elderclarafabulousfreddie.com
They are worth their weight in pins and needles!

Karen and The Dog House Gang with our foster basset,  Fabulous Freddie
Don't forget your Basset Pin Cushions
www.elderclarafabulousfreddie.com
Please Visit Freddie's Cancer Treatment Fundraiser Page:
http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/FabulousFreddie/golden-gate-basset-rescue-inc