[Dailydrool] Vito strikes agan

Beth Howering momarroo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 04:37:02 PST 2011

 Wish I tawt him dis wun
Last nite Mama an' Papa wer gonna go owt an leev us awl alone! Mama hadda
print sumfin owt on da
'puter so her bak wuz to us. As she gotted up to leev, she put on her cote
an' notissed sumfin strange in da doggy bed. She wooked, den wooked agan,
den sed, "Waydaminnit! Isn't dat my pokky book???!!" "An' da wallit iz
missin'!" "OK, ware izzit??" She did fownd awl da parts - eben da carefully
hid lippystik dat Vito putted under da furnitcher. At leest she FINKS she
fownd eberyfing - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Dont tell her but I iz still cowntin' pennies an' nikkels...
*Wanishi*  *Kishelemienk* -* thank you to He Who Created Us All*
*- Lenni Lenape language*

Help feed the animals
*http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com
http://www.freekibble.com*