[Dailydrool] BUY A MEMORIAL SHAMROCK FOR RESCUE

Donna Funk donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Fri Mar 11 06:02:33 PST 2011

Moon Doggie Coffee is selling MEMORIAL SHAMROCKS in honor of Zephyr and all the
houndies that have gone to the “Bridge”. They are on the same idea as the
boosters that are sold at Dunkin Donuts, 7-11, Mc Donalds, etc for other
organizations such as MDA & the American Cancer Society where you write your
name on an item and it gets hung up on their walls.  The Memorial Shamrocks will
be hung up at Moon Doggie Café until the Boardwaddle on April 15.  At that time,
they will be donated to be pawctioned off at the Boardwaddle dinner.

You can pledge anything from $1 and up.  For $5 or more, you can send (or email)
a photo of your beloved hound to be put on the wall with your Shamrock.  All
donations will go to Tri-State Basset Hound Rescue at the Boardwaddle.

Just make your check payable to Moon Doggie Coffee and send (or email) me the
photo or what you would like written on your shamrock. If you are sending a
dollar or two, please make sure you cannot see it through the envelope.

I will also email a photo of our “MEMORIAL WALL” to everyone who donates.

Please email me directly at dmfunk at optimum.net for more info or to let me know
you are sending a pledge. PLEASE DO NOT USE MY MOON DOGGIE EMAIL ADDRESS.

Thanks,

Donna Funk

108 W. Pleasant Ave

Maywood, NJ 07607