[Dailydrool] Elphaba Repawting in from San Diego

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 12:06:07 PST 2011

Dis Elphaba, Anti-Underground Insurgency Captain of the PBF repawting in dat
we here in da Sandy Eggos is surbibing da sumommy, eh soonommy, um big wabes
from da earthshake in da Japans.  We gots da small wabes only heres, but we
nots heard in yet from Bo, Commander-in-chief of the Pacific Basset Feet and
hims fabilies in da Hawaaii's.  We hopes de bees safe and up high from dem
big wabes!

Elphaba- Anti-Underground Insurgency Captain of the PBF