[Dailydrool] Not A Basset, But....

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 13:22:41 PST 2011

If the Mods let this through:

Early this afternoon delivering some material to the Taxman I was driving
down a heavily traveled, forested road when four deer broke cover and zipped
across 6 lanes of traffic. Of course everyone screeched to a halt and the
first car was hesitant when the predator that had spooked the deer broke
from the bushes and charged across the road behind them:
A Beagle

Beagleing his soul out, going as fast as he could. I was laughing so hard I
could barely drive.

MomPerson, who thinks all hounds deserve a day in Paradise.