[Dailydrool] Failing Slave Training

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Mar 13 09:01:31 PDT 2011

Momma here. First, please excuse the absence and accept our condolences for those who passed and some that need drool, we have been reading, following along, just been in lurker mode of late.
Elder Clara demanded that I tell you all what a pitiful slave I was yesterday. I cooked her a turkey breast, she watched the oven ever so carefully, the grand old snooter in full sniff waiting for her bounty to be served. I took it out of the oven and retreated back to the couch to rest, full violation number one, and as I sat down she was right behind me heading to the perch. The snarl on her choppers told the story of her displeasure. She moved to the center of the perch, gave me a glare and cut loose. She peed on the perch. Full bladder load. Her winter blankets soaked, and a smile on her snooter.
Sigh.
I loaded the washer and gave her some turkey. She reminded me that proper compliance would of made my life a tad easier---

Drool to all in need---

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake