[Dailydrool] Let's honour Elder Clara

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 14 00:43:46 PDT 2011

Hello. Younger Clara here. Mummy can't type coz she's got water running down her face. She tolds me an Rolph that my mentor and namesake, Elder Clara, has gone to the bridge.
We are very, very sad, but we are sure Elder Clara would want us to channel  our sadness usefully.
Me an Rolph talked about this and we think we should send this month's cookie money to help senior hounds in honor of our hero.
Mummy will type to Auntie Debbie and ask where she would like us to send the money. We suggest all of us who have been touched by Elder Clara and her work may like to do the same.

In sadness, Clara and Rolph,UK