[Dailydrool] condolences

gcbassets gcbassets at homenetnw.net
Mon Mar 14 06:15:02 PDT 2011

Debbie and houndies,
I am so shocked,  please accept my most heartfelt sympathy on the loss
of Pw.Elder Clara,  what a character, what a life she had with you,
helping homeless seniors, keeping the others in line,  training you and
us in the ways of the senior houndie life.
She will be missed big time, not only by you but by the drool family and
all the lives she touched,
I hope in time, the love and memories you have shared together will
slowly help heal your heart,
Tonight we will light a candle for Pw Clara and we know she is motoring
about in heaven,  waiting for the day you are together again,  her
rescuer, her momma and her basset slave,
Hugs and very sad Ahroooo's.
Tammara,
forever momma to Harley D,Pete, Penelope,
Murphy,Pw Freckles,Doozer,Douglas, ATB, always in my heart
Grand Coulee, Wa