[Dailydrool] Elder Clara the Angel

Judith judith at wittelsholdings.com
Mon Mar 14 07:31:11 PDT 2011

I too am in denial and deep shock that our hound our senior girl is gone. You know in your heart that everyone of us has only so much time here on earth but your heart tells you not to think this. Now Elder Clara that special senior girl that Debbie shared with us on the drool in gone, like my Vinnie, like all the others we so deeply love and need. I propose after the shock is diminished after we can see thru the tears that instead of continuing with the sorrow we do something positive something that a girl hound with the spunk of Clara would want . I think we should celebrate her life with a massive fund raiser we should have an Elder Clara charity and carry on in her name....................Wait I just think I heard her woof good idea arahoooooooooooo.
Tears,
Judy