[Dailydrool] 2011 TSBHR BoardWaddle

irescue2 at comcast.net irescue2 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 14 09:08:40 PDT 2011

The information packets for the 2011 Tri-State Basset Hound Rescue

BoardWaddle are in the mail!  If you don't receive one and wish to attend or donate,

please contact me and I'll get one to you asap.  As always, please make your

reservations as soon as you can.  The dates are April 15th & 16th.

We have lots of great Pawction items, including a large metal and clay piece by artist Linda Renner

that features the Grand Marshalls and rescue Bassets riding in the parade truck.   We also will

be auctioning places on the TriState merchandise trailer for your hound's picture.  We'll be installing

a new protective photo wrap with the winner's pics, and spaces are limited.  A great way to have

your hound's mug displayed for all to see!  The Dinner and Pawction will be held on Friday evening

at the Greate Bay Country Club again this year, and of course the weekend kicks off with the Basset

Olympics on Friday afternoon as usual.

There will be arts and crafts vendors at the picnic this year, as well as vendors selling lots of dog

related items. Some other animal rescues will be on hand, and we'll have the TriState store, food vendors,

and dog food representatives as well.

And of course lots of fun games to play.  Meadowlark Lemon is the parade Grand Marshall this year,

joined by short leggers Moose and Sunny.

And of course all proceeds go directly to Tri-State Basset Hound Rescue to help rescue

needy Basset Hounds.

Looking forward to seeing old friends, and making many new ones!

Sue & Moose
irescue2 at comcast.net
856-678-1105

"there is nothing so rewarding as ending a life of suffering
without ending a life"