[Dailydrool] Angel Purple

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 14 18:39:53 PDT 2011

Dear Reed and Becky,

Our hearts grieve for you tonight.  You should never think that Purple was beneath any other hound that is a part of the Drool Family.  They are all a part of a large extended family that loves them dearly.

We are sending Heart Comforting Drool to help you through this time of mourning.  Paws and hands are pressed together in prayer to ask for comfort for the family that loves Purple so much.  Purple lives on in all our hearts and memories.

Karen and The Dog House Gang with our foster basset,  Fabulous Freddie
Don't forget your Basset Pin Cushions
www.elderclarafabulousfreddie.com
Please Visit Freddie's Cancer Treatment Fundraiser Page:
http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/FabulousFreddie/golden-gate-basset-rescue-inc