[Dailydrool] Sad arooooos

TheMemaw02 at wmconnect.com TheMemaw02 at wmconnect.com
Mon Mar 14 19:09:59 PDT 2011

Good Evening Daily Drool family,
Debbie, please accept my sympathies for the loss of the grand  ol lady. I
was so saddened by her departure for the bridge. I feel your pain as it was
last Nov. 22 that my Truman went to the bridge. I am Bassetless right now but
I'll send some English Setter drool & my prayers to you & your family. I'm
sure Truman has shown her the buffet by now.

Becky, I'm saddened for your loss of Purple as well. We never have them
long enough. I have always loved this name ever since you first shared her with
us. I know   both of your families are heartbroken.

I'll keep all of you in my prayers. Take care.
Betty </HTML>