[Dailydrool] Jade and Jasmin with Lilly and Justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Tue Mar 15 04:36:28 PDT 2011

Good afternoon all and healing drool to all in need.

Jasmin and I are sending get well and stay well drool to Penelope and
Ethel. We are sending heart healing drool to the slaves and furfriends
of Jered, Purple and PW Elder Clara OEBE. We have instructed the slaves
not only to light candles but to also to make us girls a Snoodle Cake
from Elder Clara's cook book in memory of these wonderful hounds.  PW
Justin and Lilly have woofed down from the Bridge that all 3 have
arrived safely and have been asked by Queen Fey Fey to lead the ST.
Patrick's Parade. PW Elder Clara will be flanked by Purple and Jered at
the head of the Parade in all sorts of finery. We houndies at the bridge
are looking forward to sniffing and meeting with them after the Parade.
Queen Fey Fey has arranged a special St Patrick's Day Buffet with every
ones favourite foods.

Jade and Jasmin looking forward to our special treat which we hope will
be properly done by the slaves.

Lilly and Justin we are both looking forward to our first Saint
Patrick's Day Parade ATB.

Slaves William and Johnathan wishing all a wonderful holiday especially
the Irish humans and houndies. Strangely our St.Patricks Day clover and
badge was not bought in Ireland but at St Patricks in New York City. In
South Africa, the Patron Saint and name of our Parish is St. Patrick's
Benoni and have just celebrated our centenary.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx