[Dailydrool] The Bridge.

The Norton Family 2bapackard at prodigy.net
Tue Mar 15 12:18:39 PDT 2011

Sir Tank, the Momperson, and myself send our condolences to the families of
those whom have gone to the bridge.  We will be sending cheese drool to help in
healing, cheese being Tank's favorite food.  We are sad to know there will be no
more Elder Clara stories.  Tank has learned some of the tricks, like what we
call the Basset Eye and watching the oven.  We also thank everyone for their
stories, support and advise.  Drool to all in need,

Bruce Norton
Lurker and foodslave to Sir Tank and the Momperson