[Dailydrool] Pin Cushion Website Issues

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 13:14:15 PDT 2011

If any droolers ordered a Basset Pin Cushion from April 8th-14th through PayPal and get an unclaimed funds message from them, I need to let you know there was an issue on the site.  I had made a mistake in the address for GGBR, that I corrected that did not go through.   I was told by the webmaster that the crash they experienced reverted the website back to the previous one.

The issue is now corrected.   Those that receive an unclaimed email from PayPal will need to cancel the transaction.  I made sure that the transactions are going through correctly by ordering another pin cushion.  I promise to check the website daily to make sure everything is going smoothly.  If anyone has any questions or just wishes to tell me what a bad slave I am, please email me off list.

I am so sorry for any inconvenience this has caused anyone.  Fabulous Freddie and the gang are still considering what my punishment should be.  I think that could be Elder Clara's paw hitting me on the head for being a bad slave.  (I am sorry Elder Clara, I will do better.)

Karen and The Dog House Gang with our foster basset,  Fabulous Freddie
Don't forget your Basset Pin Cushions
www.elderclarafabulousfreddie.com
Please Visit Freddie's Cancer Treatment Fundraiser Page:
http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/FabulousFreddie/golden-gate-basset-rescue-inc