[Dailydrool] broken hearts

Beth Howering momarroo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 13:45:04 PDT 2011

*For all the broken hearts - Debbie who lost Clara, Becky and Reed for their
beloved Purple and for the family of Basil and for any others we may have
missed (we are sooo far behind) and for all who are sick and in need - tons
of drool is being flung for you.  We stand with you looking at the stars and
knowing there are new ones up there tonight.  Our hearts ache with yours.
No tears left to cry after a winter of many losses, but lots of prayer and
drools to send.
Beth
Arfur and Hugo

*
*Wanishi*  *Kishelemienk* -* thank you to He Who Created Us All*
*- Lenni Lenape language*

Help feed the animals
*http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com
http://www.freekibble.com*