[Dailydrool] Purple, Elder Clara, etc.

Psy1801 at aol.com Psy1801 at aol.com
Tue Mar 15 16:52:57 PDT 2011

Sirius, Gus, and their people send our condolences to Deb & Wayne, Reed  &
Becky, and the others who lost their furkids.  They're all  important!  The
boyz want to know how Brudder Elwood is managing...they  always tended to
identify with him in the tales of Elder Clara.  And didn't  Purple have two
"oops" pregnancies? Just in the run with Johnny for five  minutes, or
something like that? We'll miss them and the others that we didn't  hear as much
about.