[Dailydrool] how can i say this politely?

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 15 18:35:35 PDT 2011

This post may well not get posted, but here is me being a Jackie, jerk once again.  I had got wind that some one else wanted kingdom for their hound, and I didn't challenge it, this is not what we do in the community.  But I am ordering 75 shirts, and I paid sponsor the shirts as well.  That being said, I have realized what is most important to me, being home with my hounds. I am so grateful to MBR that Pierre is his face, I know Jr. would have loved  to ride in that carriage and bite my arms and wrists all the way saying, Mama I am too young to be a King.  Dear MBR, I was trying all ways upside down and not, to figure out how to attend,   but I think the right bassets will be wearing the honors.  Know that it will be my dream one day.  Good luck to all.
XOXO
Jax and the hounds