[Dailydrool] The chair

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 15 20:16:52 PDT 2011

The Dad's easy chair is out on the patio.  It snowed all day yesterday.  It looks really bad. . Apparently, a couple of nights ago, a rather fluffy basset decided to nap in the chair.  It did not survive.  The chair, that is.  It wasn't doing well anyway.  Maggie killed it.  I should give her a treat or 10.  I hated that chair.  The DH is not a happy camper.  Marley is not a happy camper either.  The baby dog bed was behind the chair so Marley could go and hide and sulk when she felt like it.  Now she is totally exposed.  She is not amused.  Maggie now has to nap on the couch.  Or share the loveseat with the dad.  Ninja could care less.  Shelby is on her donut in the other room waiting for her boy to get home from work.  A basset's life is never easy.  There is so much stress over getting the napping arrangements correct.   The kitty boys have the right idea.  They are upstairs on the mom and dad's bed.  Little bitty kitties with a whole bed to themselves.

Love and drool to all.  Shelby is sending special old girl loves tonight.  She has lots of love to give.  And she is full of biscuits.  There is more love when there are more biscuits.  Ninja, Marley, Maggie and Shelby