[Dailydrool] Fuh and Yuh

Nancy Schaefer jonquil at attglobal.net
Wed Mar 16 13:12:02 PDT 2011

Thank you, Eleri, for letting us know that Fuh and Yuh and their slaves are
okay in Japan.  Remember the instructions they sent us for making an origami
basset hound?

We are very sorry to hear of so many making their journey to the Bridge, and
will light candles in memory of Purple, Skinner, Grace, and anyone else we
may have missed, though we hope there aren't any more.  We hope that Homer
will be able to rally a bit.

Meanwhile, if anyone has drool to spare, please send some our way.  My
husband didn't shut our back door properly last night, and two of our
wannabe c at ts escaped into the winter night. So far, only one has returned.
The bassets think that this is excellent news, but the humans are pretty
attached to those kitties, even if they are only wannabes, and we are hoping
that the other one will come back too.

Nancy, mom to Toby, Hadley, and Casey atb