[Dailydrool] Snoopy and Brudder Elwood

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu Mar 17 16:03:32 PDT 2011

We are so sorry that Grace has mad her journey to the bridge. May she live forever in the magic of your memories.  Heart healing drool to the family.

Debbie, I am so sorry to hear that your beloved Homer has fallen so ill.  I hate that most employers don't understand the love that we have for our fur children.  I wish you many more good days with your sweet boy.

 No skin cancer drool to Princess.  We are sending prayers to God & doG that it is not that horrible "C" word.

 Nancy, the boys are slinging some come home drool to your kitty. We hope that you are all reunited soon

 Brudder Elwood, Thanks for stepping up to the plate and trying to get Elder Clara to shut the gates to the bridge.  The Bad A** Basset Brothers and the Momma hope it worked.  Snooter bump from the boys.

Dale, (slave to Snoopy). Yes!  LOL Yes this is what it is liked to be owned by a basset.  Still giggling. My 2 bassets like to steal my undies.We call it the game of Steal the Flag (flag being my bra, panties or socks) and they will go racing through the house once they have them. (for some reason they only steal mine.not the DH's.hhhmmm?) When I go to take it back they always have this pathetic look on  their faces.  Like "awe mom!"   They always keep you on your toes.they are like having permanent 2 year old kids.

Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers

"Well Behaved Hounds Rarely Make Drool History"