[Dailydrool] Belly Rubs Basset Rescue and next Shelter Challenge

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 18 03:09:47 PDT 2011

I loved LeAnne's posts about voting for Belly Rubs Basset Rescue in the next Shelter Challenge
in honor of Elder Clara.  Here is the catch, there are  961 rescues in TN  but only 258 are getting
votes.   Heartland Golden Retriever Rescue is the top shelter and has won most of the state prizes
since 2008 (I think they lost one challenge).  The good news is that they are in 48th place and
during this challenge we are ranked number 17.

So it may be doable but we would all have to make a commitment and vote, vote, vote as Chris says.
We are going to have the same type of challenge that we have now with Wynne Friends of Animals.
HGRR is not going to give up easily so once again we will have a very competitive challenge.  I
believe we can beat them if we remember that we are voting for Elder Clara's alma mater, BRBR.
What does everyone think about this?

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang with our foster basset,  Fabulous Freddie
Don't forget your Basset Pin Cushions
www.elderclarafabulousfreddie.com
Please Visit Freddie's Cancer Treatment Fundraiser Page:
http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/FabulousFreddie/golden-gate-basset-rescue-inc