[Dailydrool] Return of the kitty

Nancy Schaefer jonquil at attglobal.net
Fri Mar 18 08:38:22 PDT 2011

Thanks to all who sent drool for the return of my missing c at t.  I'm happy to
report that at 2 am, 27 hours after he got out, we spotted him on the verge
of the woods behind our house.  Out I ran with his dish of kibble and coaxed
him back.  He had been a feral stray and I was afraid that the "call of the
wild" might be very strong for him once he was outside on his own, so I am
very relieved to have him back inside with us.  I think even the bassets
were pleased to see him.  Our pack is complete again, and all is well.

Nancy, mom to Toby, Hadley, and Casey atb and 3 wannabe c at ts