[Dailydrool] BellHounds

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 19:50:08 PDT 2011

We have discussed Bell Hounds before-- the hound that starts the howling. I
have often wondered who my Bell hound was, since I am usually outside the
house when the howling starts, but over the winter I found out. I am not
sure what to say here. My Bell hound is not Nigel. It isn't Llewis. Nor is
it Conley......my Bell hound is not even a hound.
THEY CHEAT!!!!!!! They let a non-hound be the Bell Hound!!!!
I won't mention his name but he wears solid black and pretends to be this
super-dignified, highly trained, proud  animal.
Humf.
My BellHound speaks Belgian.

MomPerson, embarrassed.