[Dailydrool] Question on Ben's odd behavior

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sat Mar 19 06:37:58 PDT 2011

Ben will sleep late.  He stays in bed until I get up, be it 7 or 8 in  the
morning.  The last two mornings he got up around 6, and has been  licking
the air, a lot. He jumps out of the bed and starts licking the rugs and  goes
to the kitchen to want to go out.  I get him out and he runs to the  grass
and starts eating it. I take him for a walk, and get back home and  all is
fine.  This voracious licking of the air worries me a lot, and  has me scared,
especially as it has happened two mornings in a row.  Any  help in
explaining this would be greatly appreciated.  At first I thought  it may be the
start of bloat, but he did not try to vomit, or any of the  other signs.
Thanks in advance.

Douglas