[Dailydrool] poops outside

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 19 17:17:27 PDT 2011

This is always remarkable to me, as we adopted Pumpkin from North Shore Animal League when she was about 8 weeks old.  She was stubborn to learn house training, and NEVER pooped outside.  The very day we brought home puppy Jean Paul, he pooped on the front lawn, and she immediately followed suit.  How silly, but they are paired walking buddies (with a house of 8, pairs must be established), and all the time, when he poops, she does as well.  I just wish she were not a poop eater and she has trained some of the younger ones for this, but I am vigilant, and getting faster....
Life is Good if we want it to be, drool for all in need
Jax