[Dailydrool] Bassets in Wheelcarts

Jennifer Martin JMartin at wellscolibrary.org
Sun Mar 20 06:01:00 PDT 2011

I have a basset that sustained a back injury on Thursday.  Unfortunately, surgery was not an option.  She has full use of her bowels and urine and can wag her tail.  I know it is too early to be making any permanent decisions yet, but I would like to hear from anyone who has any experience dealing with a basset in a cart.  She is 5 years old and named Louise.  She has two rowdy brothers--Beauford, 2, and Bugsey almost 1.  Please feel free to e-mail me off list.  Any help would be grately appreciated.

Jennifer, mom slave to Louise, Beauford and Bugsey