[Dailydrool] condolences on the DD

mr knoll rescuebassetmolly at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 20 13:00:04 PDT 2011

I have been a lurker, a poster and I can say that I wish I had been a reader
back in '04 when I lost my two boys
only seven weeks apart. I appreciate that the Posters who are grieving feel
comfortable enough to post the pain and lossthey

are feeling  on the Drool .
It let's others of us know that the way we feel about our losses is not
psychotic, inane or any of the others things I have
heard from "friends and family", when I sent my boys to The Bridge...
I also appreciate seeing the condolences to those Droolers, because again, we
all see that the way we are feeling is NOT
"dumb or stupid or a waste of time" Not once on the Drool have I ever seen the
comment,,"It is just a dog, get over it"

when from those same "friends and family" it was a common comment.

PLEASE don't stop posting when you have sent a dog to The Bridge or when, one
suddenly leaves you for The Bridge way to early.. PLEASE don't stop posting on
the Daily Drool, your concolences to the above said person.. Let them know in
public and private..
PLEASE share how we handle these losses and how we deal with the inconsiderate
nature of others that feel that we should not
share our feelings publicly..

One last note.. Blessed be the human who is allowed to share the kingdom eith
the "lowly" hound.. The unconditional love that is

given to us by our hounds, is never given that unconditionally by our human
counterparts

Martha and my quilting bassistant Molly
Sherlock "the Sherman Tank" ATB
Chance"I love you but don't need to show it often" ATB
Rex " beaten, neglected, lived outside for 7+ years, but once You showed me love
I was yours for the rest of my life" ATB