[Dailydrool] condolence postings

EssieSchwartz at aol.com EssieSchwartz at aol.com
Sun Mar 20 18:51:07 PDT 2011

When Homer died...Many many droolers sent me individual notes, someone sent
 me a cup (my favorite one)...she took Homer's picture from the calender
and made  me a cup, others sent little gifts, and still others posted on the
drool...the  postings on the drool, especially about Homer's antics made me
smile.  I  copied every one of the drool posts, and added them to my scrap
book about Homer  going to the Bridge.  I did not mind the postings on the
drool.  I  loved them...that meant people often too busy to send a personal
note still  cared.  I saved every note..and thanked everyone, including those
who  posted to the drool.
  All of those postings helped me feel better...that people  cared.
   Esther, Sammy and Homer ATB