[Dailydrool] pancreitis

msbbeabear at comcast.net msbbeabear at comcast.net
Sun Mar 20 18:58:46 PDT 2011

I have an 8 yr old dog who has had some stomach problems over the past week.  The vet came yesterday and said he had had a bout with pancreitis.  He did not eat for a day and then finally ate some canned food.  He has to be on a low fat diet so i am giving him Eno which is a special food you can buy at the pet store. I do have another dog on it too.  He seems to do great on the canned food but the dry food tonight may have been too much because he threw that up.  I have him also on the potato and chicken meal food.  It is low fat dry food also.  Can anyone who has gone thru this tell me what dry food you may have used or are still using?  Does this mean he can't have the dry food and has to stay on canned only?

Thanks, Renee